A Proven "Problem-Solver"
- The POREFLON PTFE MF/UF Membrane Module is a proven "problem-solver" in water and wastewater treatment systems in a wide range of industrial and municipal applications across the globe.
- POREFLON is made of 100% PolyTetraFluoroEthylene (PTFE), a unique porous material developed and manufactured exclusively by Sumitomo Electric Industries in Japan.
- Known for its durability and functionality in extreme operating conditions, POREFLON out-performs other water treatment membranes in tests of strength, chemical resistance, permeability, heat resistance — and is cost competitive to other polymeric membranes.
- POREFLON PTFE membranes are currently hard at work in more than 250 water treatment plants around the world.
- This one-of-a-kind membrane product has recently been introduced in the United States and is supported by the service and values that are hallmarks of its parent company, Sumitomo Electric Industries, LTD.